This position is part of the Automation Group and is responsible for the day-to-day service of customer accounts including administration, project management, customer correspondence, presentations, training and strategy development while sustaining and building long-term customer relationships.
- Act as a lead point of contact to address the Automation needs of their customers
- Provide pre-sale design and post-sales support
- Develop and execute business plans for your account base
- Lead seminars and presentations and provide training to customers
- Work collaboratively with Automation product managers
- Identify new product/solutions and service opportunities for the organization
- Must be a graduate of a 2 year technician or 3 year electrical/electronic/computer technology program which emphasizes automation and control systems
- Must have successful experience in technical sales
- Working knowledge of Automation
- Strategically minded with strong presentation, communication and relationship-building skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
You will receive a generous salary, benefits, ongoing training and a friendly work environment.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is an end to end systems & solutions provider/contractor based in Brandon Manitoba.
They offer turn-key supply, install, commissioning services for instrumentation, electrical, automation
and control. They are looking for highly professional dedicated E&I specialist for Brandon head office to deliver services to local Manitoba and Saskatchewan clients. There will be travel outside of province on a case to case basis.
- Manage field crew of electricians and instrument technicians.
- Help with construction activities, develop project plan and lead the project
- Participate project review meetings and manage project executions according to the timeline.
- Comply with the instructions and requirements of inspection test according to Electrical & Instrument testing method.
- Perform various duties associated with installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrading and
- calibration of pneumatic and electronics instrumentation as and when required.
- Hands-on experience with the construction activities for electrical and instrumentation.
- Extensive planning experience for project execution install and commissioning activities.
- Experience to lead the team and handled turnarounds.
- Installation and start up of PLC, field devices, valves, sensor and monitoring vibrating system and other instrumentation.
- Read, interrupt various electrical wiring diagram, SLD, loop drawings, instrumentation installation drawings and help construction team on required material and procedures.
- Participate in day to day challenges with construction team for E&I and come up with solutions.
- Use available resources and seek more as and when required from the management to assure smooth project execution.
- Operation and maintenance of the equipment/machine used in industrial process control.
- Maintain and adjust instrument in the plant to ensure their correct function;
- Set up equipment, provides line support and perform corrective and preventive maintenance;
- Install, repair, calibrate, test and maintain electronics, pneumatic or mechanical control equipment, includes transmitter, switches, actuated valves and fire detection system;
- Perform diagnostic maintenance on basic process control system including boiler and compressor;
- Perform preventive and emergency maintenance on all instruments, prepare and record all details of equipment maintenance;
- Active participation in Project management and manpower management
- Reporting to Project head/ Manager for overall work, all subordinates and sites.
- Perform electrical, instrumentation and/or automation install, programming and commissioning.
Read the rest of this entry »
Our client supplies electrical components for new construction, renovation, and maintenance of industrial plants, residences and commercial buildings. They provide OEM and MRO solutions, lighting design, inventory management, training, automation expertise, and specialty services.
The company is looking for a Business Developer for their Process Instrumentation division to fill a sales territory in GTA / South Western Ontario.
This person will respond to the manager of the corresponding division. Read the rest of this entry »
This opportunity has a particular focus on electrical, control and automation products including Programmable Controllers, Drives & Motors, Operator Interface, HMI & Industrial PC’s, Plant Management Software, Industrial Controls, Sensors, Safety Products & Motion Controls and lighting.
They are presently looking for two highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals for the Account Manager positions based in their Toronto office. Read the rest of this entry »
This client is a family owned distributor providing electrical supplies for new constructions, renovations and maintenance of industrial plants and residential and commercial buildings. With their Electro-Mecanik Playford and DS Tech shops, the product/service offering is unique among Canadian electrical distributors.
The company is looking for two Internal Sales Representatives for their Contractor Division in Scarborough Read the rest of this entry »
Their comprehensive inventory includes electrical products for breakdowns and emergencies, as well as everyday contractor and MRO requirements.
Job Description Read the rest of this entry »
One of Ontario’s largest independent electrical distributors has an opening for a motivated individual to join their growing team.
The Lighting Product Manager will be primarily responsible for developing and executing a successful business plan that provides revenue growth as well as supporting their Lighting business across all branches.
Duties and Responsibilities: Read the rest of this entry »
Our client is one of Canada’s largest and leading electrical and electronic wire & cable distributors.
From the Sarnia location, but covering the Sarnia, London & Windsor areas, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Outside Sales Representative.
Main responsibilities of the role : Read the rest of this entry »
, outside sales
, wire & cable
Our client, a major electrical distributor located in Concord is looking for in inside salesperson. The company provides electrical supplies for new construction, renovation and the maintenance of industrial plants, residential and commercial buildings.
Responsibilities : Read the rest of this entry »
The client is a large global electrical distributor. The client requires an outside salesperson with experience selling to electrical contractors. The area is the GTA.
Ideally, the candidate would have at least 3 years experience in inside sales dealing with contractors.
The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of closing the sale as well as having great rapport with his/her customers.
The candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The outside sales position will provide you with a generous base salary plus commission after reaching targets, car allowance, benefits and a great place to work.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Our client, a manufacturer of electrical connectors, fasteners, wire management, and control products, is looking for an experienced outside salesperson to cover the SW Ontario corridor from Kitchener to Windsor.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have experience selling electrical products to distributors for a minimum of five years and live in the area.
A generous remuneration package includes base salary, bonus, car allowance, benefits. This is a company that cares about its people.
For consideration please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, control products
Our client, a giant electrical distributor, is looking for an outside salesperson to develop small accounts within the Greater Toronto Area.
The ideal candidate would have three to five years experience in inside sales or counter sales or both, in the electrical distribution industry. This candidate would have product knowledge, a pleasant personality and possess a winning attitude.
The successful candidate will receive a generous base salary, commission, car allowance, benefits etc.
For consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Our client, a major distributor of motors and industrial automation requires an inside sales representative for their Mississauga branch.
The successful candidate will have 3 to 5 years experience in a related sales capacity, possess superior communication skills, be highly organized, energetic and customer service oriented.
Post secondary education in electrical engineering, business or a related discipline is required.
Excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package is offered. This is a career position – not just a job.
To apply, please send your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org