Our client is a well established electrical & instrumentation contractor/distributor with manufacturing facilities in India. Fairly new to Canada, they are aggressively penetrating the Western Canadian marketplace in Chemical, Food, Power, Water and Wastewater. A unique turnkey contractor who offers supply, installation and commissioning services for electrical, instrumentation, process automation and IIOT.
At this time they need an ambitious and aggressive account manager for Regina and surrounding area.
- Visit and promote offered solutions, products and services to the clients.
- Create business plan in the respected assigned territory.
- Candidate must be a road hunter and goal oriented.
- Provide monthly forecast for the business.
- Work closely with clients on their routine requirements related to electrical, instrumentation and automation.
- Participate in various technical discussion with client and internal team.
- Create a roadmap to convert large accounts and provide accurate business plan.
- Visit minimum 2 to 3 clients a day and generate leads.
- Create lead database and provide inputs to convert these leads into the business.
- Assure that services are providing to client as per expectation. Update management for client expectation and required service levels.
- Maintain established clients and develop new client relationships from assigned territory.
- Focused on lead generation, sales development, customer service, client visit and order booking.
- Maintain relationship with the distributors and work with them in close loop on various projects.
- Lead generation of projects from end users, OEMs, contractors and Consultants.
- Meet consultants and work closely on various projects. Develop and maintain business from assigned territory.
- Prepare and present company & product presentations to clients.
- Create targeted client list and assure for monthly business. Create business plan to grow business in assigned territory.
- Maintain all sales & marketing information up to date in record. Excellent reporting skill to Manager.
- Assists in the development of business strategies and plan to grow overall sales and market share.
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions.
- Excellent skills for judgment and initiative necessary to identify priorities, solve problems, meet schedule, adapt to change and choose the most efficient ways to get the work done.
- The candidate must be able to present technically and commercially the proposed solution to the customers.
- Excellent communication and convincing power. Professional skills and able to present solution at “C” level.
- Maintain professional attitude and client first approach.
- Travelling throughout Manitoba and Saskatchewan occasionally.
- Target oriented.
- Completes and submits reports/expenses and other necessary information weekly ensuring a high level of productivity level.
- Ensure all work adheres to the company safety rules/statutory regulations/customer requirements. Adhere to the Health and Safety at Work Act at all times.
- Requires three years of college or technical school resulting in an Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related practical experience
- Proven diagnostic skills – able to systematically identify and resolve technical problems
- Self-motivated and calm under pressure
- Commercially and technically aware
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- IT literate
- Driving license (essential)
- Experience in delivering high quality customer service to a broad range of customers
- Experience in electrical, instrumentation, process automation & machine automation, a major asset
- Understanding of the code as it pertains to Automation
- Understand company’s policy and health & safety regulation.
- Computer savvy. Skills to operate Ms office, emails and other software. Submit all expense time to time according to business policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years experience
- 60-70% travel
In turn you will receive a generous base salary, commission, expenses, and a full benefit plan.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com