Account Manager – Industrial – GTA
They are presently looking for two highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals for the Account Manager positions based in their Toronto office.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Responsible for expanding sales in an area north of the GTA;
- Provide unique solutions to meet our customers’ needs, through the development and application of a sales strategy based on solid customer service, cost efficiencies and quality products;
- Utilize internal and vendor resources to provide a total solution to secure new business;
- Work closely with our vendors and, once trained, promote new and existing products;
- Deliver sales presentations and seminars on our industrial product lines;
- Negotiate sales contracts and close deals.
The main qualifications for this position are:
- Engineering Degree, College Diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum three years related sales experience within a high-volume Industrial System sales environment;
- Experience in selling controls and automation equipment is beneficial;
- Knowledge of the sales cycle and understanding of the right timing for the closing;
- Self-motivated capable of working well with others;
- Strong technical and organizational aptitudes;
- Personal and leadership skills;
- Strong skills in verbal and written communication;
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office software;
- Knowledge of Siemens products is an asset;
A complete insurance program will be offered, attractive base salary plus uncapped commissions potential, extensive benefits, monthly expense allowance and ongoing training as well as a pension plan.
Low turnover among our employees is proof of their company’s values.
To apply please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org