Application Specialist – Toronto
This opportunity has a particular focus on industrial automation products including Sensors, Safety Products, Programmable Controllers, HMI & Industrial PC’s, Plant Management Software and Industrial Control.
They are seeking a highly motivated individual for an Application Specialist role based in their Toronto branch and supporting the GTA area.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Support sales activities through specialized technical knowledge and product applications,
- Responsible for technical support and service,
- Configuring technical solutions,
- Providing technical presentations/training at customer sites,
- Work with our Account Managers to penetrate accounts with focus products and to assist in implementing sales strategies to develop new accounts.
The main requirement for this position are:
- Engineering Degree, Engineering Certification or equivalent,
- 2 to 3 years related experience,
- Excellent knowledge of automation and control products with a particular emphasis on safety and sensors,
- Proven technical skills and a customer service focus,
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work well with others,
- Strong organizational aptitudes,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Strong verbal and written communications skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software,
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a car.
A complete insurance program will be offered, attractive base salary, pension plan, extensive benefits and ongoing training.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com