This position is part of the Automation Group and is responsible for the day-to-day service of customer accounts including administration, project management, customer correspondence, presentations, training and strategy development while sustaining and building long-term customer relationships.
- Act as a lead point of contact to address the Automation needs of their customers
- Provide pre-sale design and post-sales support
- Develop and execute business plans for your account base
- Lead seminars and presentations and provide training to customers
- Work collaboratively with Automation product managers
- Identify new product/solutions and service opportunities for the organization
- Must be a graduate of a 2 year technician or 3 year electrical/electronic/computer technology program which emphasizes automation and control systems
- Must have successful experience in technical sales
- Working knowledge of Automation
- Strategically minded with strong presentation, communication and relationship-building skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
You will receive a generous salary, benefits, ongoing training and a friendly work environment.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org