Automation Sales – GTA and beyond
Our client is an automation, and control system integration company located in Cambridge, Ontario. They specialize in automated solutions for industries including food and beverage, packaging as well as material handling. From machine operation and control to industrial networks and plant wide SCADA systems, they have the knowledge and expertise to ensure your project is a success. Their core competencies lie in engineering, integration, design, programming & project management and continuously exceed the customers’ expectations.
At the present moment, they are seeking an experienced automation salesperson to cover the GTA and beyond.
- The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality.
- The ideal candidate loves to cold call, prospect, new business development
- Creates lead database and provide input to convert these leads into sales
- Lead generation of projects from end users, OEMs, contractors and Consultants.
- Candidate must be able to present technically and commercially the proposed solution to the customer.
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and written.
- Experience in electrical, instrumentation, process automation & machine automation, are major assets.
The company provides a solid base salary plus commission, a comprehensive benefit package, car allowance .52/k and advancement opportunities.
To apply for this position please send your updated resume to: email@example.com