Our client supplies electrical components for new construction, renovation, and maintenance of industrial plants, residences and commercial buildings. They provide OEM and MRO solutions, lighting design, inventory management, training, automation expertise, and specialty services.
The company is looking for two Business Developers – Automation – one for the Greater Toronto Area and one for SW Ontario Area.
The Business Developer – Automation will report to the Manager of the corresponding division.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Develop sales and profitability in the territory for the market segment, among both existing and future customers, in collaboration with account managers;
- Promote the company’s products and brand image and increase visibility;
- Evaluate and manage business opportunities and potential projects;
- Create and implement new sales strategies to achieve pre-established objectives;
- Provide solutions to problems in order to build customer loyalty and satisfaction;
- Provide support to branches in the GTA
- Conduct joint visits with account managers;
- Write various follow-up reports;
- Provide technical training and technical presentations in partnership with other resources as required.
- Provide the necessary assistance to the sales team members (quotes and other);
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers and suppliers;
- Maximize travel to reduce costs;
- Keep up to date on the technical requirements for the various types of products;
- Keep up to date on changes with respect to customers and the competition.
The main requirements for this position are:
- Degree or Diploma in electricity, electrodynamics or automation or equivalent;
- 2-3 years of sales experience;
- Interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong communication skills, courtesy and diplomacy;
- Computer literate;
- Good overall technical vision and understanding;
- Valid driver’s licence and access to a car;
- Open to training offered in Canada and the United States;
- Knowledge of Siemens products is an important asset.
Generous Salary, bonus, insurance, pension plan
To apply please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include salary expectation/history.