The company is looking for a Business Developer for their Process Instrumentation division to fill a sales territory in GTA / South Western Ontario.
This person will respond to the manager of the corresponding division.
Main responsibilities for this position are:
- Generate sales with existing customers and develop opportunities with new customers within the assigned sales territory;
- Identify, pursue and close sales opportunities through the conduct of regular and consistent sales calls;
- Maintain annual sales targets as set by the Company;
- Ensure all sales activities are entered into Outlook as well produce a weekly call log report to be submitted at the end of each work week;
- Prepare monthly forecast reports as well as prepare and submit monthly expense reports;
- Provide accurate and timely updates to the General Manager regarding the project and account activities on a regular and ongoing basis;
- Attend trade shows as required which includes but not limited to scheduling to participate in trade shows and the setting up and taking down of trade show booths;
- Keep up to date on all training and development opportunities and attend as needed.
- Attend regularly scheduled team meetings;
- Be attentive to customer requests at all times, keeping a polite and professional attitude;
- Solving customers issues promptly;
- Travel outside the office with respect to making customer visits, attending training and trade shows and other events 80% of your work week;
- Other duties as assigned.
Main requirements for this position are:
- College diploma in Electromechanical Engineering Technology;
- 2 to 3 years of related sales experience;
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook;
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and in a team environment;
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, prospecting and customer service skills;
- Self-directed and self-motivated;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Come join a strong, value-added company, established for over 77 years. A complete insurance program will be offered, as well as a pension plan.
To apply send resume to: email@example.com