Our client is an end-to-end solution provider in electrical, instrumentation & control for industrial customers, such as Food, Utilities, Specialty Chemical, Metal, Water, Pulp & Paper. They are an authorized system integrators for Rockwell Automation and Schneider Electrical. Currently they are looking to fill the position of Control System Engineer.
TYPES OF SERVICES:
- CDS and PLC interface hardware and software design, implement, test.
- Migration from existing PLC system to new PLC or control system
- Migration from existing PLC system to SIS (Rockwell, Schneider, Yokogawa or Triconex)
- Create logic based on client requirements, create engineering documents such as control narratives, P&ID, cause & effect matrix etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BS degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering – PEng preferred
- 5 to 10 years experience delivering DCS and PLC control systems solutions
- Accurately estimate Control System projects
- Perform Project Management tasks (write project plans, develop WBS’, schedules, payment milestones, lead meetings, manage scope changes, track and report project progress and financial status, review and approve invoices.)
WHAT IS OFFERED
- Salary – $86,500 to $105,000
- Relocation Assistance
- Friendly work environment
To apply and for more information, please send your current resume to: email@example.comTags: engineering