Our client is an end to end systems & solutions provider/contractor based in Brandon Manitoba.
They offer turn-key supply, install, commissioning services for instrumentation, electrical, automation
and control. They are looking for highly professional dedicated E&I specialist for Brandon head office to deliver services to local Manitoba and Saskatchewan clients. There will be travel outside of province on a case to case basis.
- Manage field crew of electricians and instrument technicians.
- Help with construction activities, develop project plan and lead the project
- Participate project review meetings and manage project executions according to the timeline.
- Comply with the instructions and requirements of inspection test according to Electrical & Instrument testing method.
- Perform various duties associated with installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrading and
- calibration of pneumatic and electronics instrumentation as and when required.
- Hands-on experience with the construction activities for electrical and instrumentation.
- Extensive planning experience for project execution install and commissioning activities.
- Experience to lead the team and handled turnarounds.
- Installation and start up of PLC, field devices, valves, sensor and monitoring vibrating system and other instrumentation.
- Read, interrupt various electrical wiring diagram, SLD, loop drawings, instrumentation installation drawings and help construction team on required material and procedures.
- Participate in day to day challenges with construction team for E&I and come up with solutions.
- Use available resources and seek more as and when required from the management to assure smooth project execution.
- Operation and maintenance of the equipment/machine used in industrial process control.
- Maintain and adjust instrument in the plant to ensure their correct function;
- Set up equipment, provides line support and perform corrective and preventive maintenance;
- Install, repair, calibrate, test and maintain electronics, pneumatic or mechanical control equipment, includes transmitter, switches, actuated valves and fire detection system;
- Perform diagnostic maintenance on basic process control system including boiler and compressor;
- Perform preventive and emergency maintenance on all instruments, prepare and record all details of equipment maintenance;
- Active participation in Project management and manpower management
- Reporting to Project head/ Manager for overall work, all subordinates and sites.
- Perform electrical, instrumentation and/or automation install, programming and commissioning.
- 6-10 years minimum experience
- Must be licensed in electrical and instrumentation or instrumentation with experience in electrical.
- Quick learner, proficiency in MS office, MS project and other software tools.
- Base salary + Vacation pay + Expenses. Generous salary based on qualifications & industry standard. Benefits include eye, dental, life insurance and long-term benefits.
- This is not fly-in fly-out job.
To apply, please send resume to: email@example.com