This client is a family owned distributor providing electrical supplies for new constructions, renovations and maintenance of industrial plants and residential and commercial buildings. With their Electro-Mecanik Playford and DS Tech shops, the product/service offering is unique among Canadian electrical distributors.
The company is looking for two Internal Sales Representatives for their Contractor Division in Scarborough
- Be attentive to customer requests at all times, maintaining a polite and professional attitude;
- Quickly solve customer problems.
- Take part in the selling of products, responding to calls promptly;
- Take orders while trying to increase sales and profits;
- Respond to queries and provide technical information;
- Verify and inform customers of pending orders;
- Submit and follow up on new applications;
- Negotiate prices when necessary, according to certain pre-established scales;
- Take the initiative to suggest alternatives or related products when required.
- Ensure that you keep your technical knowledge regarding the various product lines up to date.
- Preferably 3 to 5 years experience in the industry, or a combination of studies and experience;
- Sales skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Computer skills;
- Knowledge of electrical products.
A complete insurance program will be offered, as well as a pension plan.
Low turnover among our employees is proof of our company’s values. Exciting challenges await you!
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com