Instrumentation Coordinator – Design, Construction
Our client is an end-to-end solution provider company based in Brandon Manitoba who offers Supply, Install, Commissioning services for instrumentation, electrical, automation and control. We are looking for highly professional dedicated Instrumentation Coordinator (Design & Construction) for Manitoba and Saskatchewan territory. There will be 5% to 10% of travel outside of province depending upon project. Candidate will have to work from our Brandon head office location or at job site.
- Comply with the instructions and requirements of inspection test according to Instrumentation testing method; Perform various duties for planning, supervision, QA/QC associated with installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrading equipment;
- Core duties included such as application understanding, product selection, estimation, installation plan, maintenance, calibration plan, project coordination, project management, commissioning and start-up plan for instrumentation control system that also includes construction work.
- Plan activities for instrumentation & construction work. Talk to client, get process parameters and help client to design & select required instrumentation & control system.
- Develop various packages, Material takes off, BOM for construction work packages for instrumentation.
- Front face for construction project management, material take off, labour management, work onsite and supervise instrument technicians.
- Create various reports for instruments, QC reports, Installation reports, Commissioning and start up reports, Plan. Create various procedures for calibration, construction, maintenance.
- Data management, Configuration details for instruments, project close out reports submission.
- Create instrumentation installation plan and procedures. Work as an instrumentation planner/supervisor and lead the team.
- Review and check construction and vendor drawings for verifications. Perform Instruments testing with HART or other calibrators
- Rectify punch list and prepare red line marked-up for modifications and as-built.
Help Estimation and sales department for technical. Lead junior technician as and when required. Promote all aspects of safety to the field technicians and ensure all LOTO and electrical safety procedures are followed
Participate in exhibitions, promote products/services to customer. Create instrument index, datasheets, site visit and field verifications.
Create cause & effect, PFD, and control narratives. Set up install, commissioning & execution procedures. Perform QC on jobs adhering to and instituting procedures to minimize rework. Client visit with sales personal to discuss technical requirements, promote services/products.
Salary, full benefit package, travel expenses etc.
To apply, please email your resume, preferably in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org