Our client is an end-to-end solution provider company based in Brandon Manitoba who offers Supply, Install, Commissioning services for instrumentation, electrical, automation and control. They are looking for highly professional dedicated Instrumentation Coordinator (Design & Construction) for Manitoba and Saskatchewan territory. There will be 5% to 10% of travel outside of province depending upon project. Candidate will have to work from our Brandon head office location or at job site.
- Comply with the instructions and requirements of inspection test according to Instrumentation testing method; Perform various duties for planning, supervision, QA/QC associated with installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrading equipment;
- Core duties included such as application understanding, product selection, estimation, installation plan, maintenance, calibration plan, project coordination, project management, commissioning and start-up plan for instrumentation control system that also includes construction work.
- Plan activities for instrumentation & construction work. Talk to client, get process parameters and help client to design & select required instrumentation & control system.
- Develop various packages, Material takes off, BOM for construction work packages for instrumentation.
- Front face for construction project management, material take off, labour management, work onsite and supervise instrument technicians.
- Create various reports for instruments, QC reports, Installation reports, Commissioning and start up reports, Plan. Create various procedures for calibration, construction, maintenance.
- Data management, Configuration details for instruments, project close out reports submission.
- Create instrumentation installation plan and procedures. Work as an instrumentation planner/supervisor and lead the team.
- Review and check construction and vendor drawings for verifications. Perform Instruments testing with HART or other calibrators
- Rectify punch list and prepare red line marked-up for modifications and as-built.
- Help Estimation and sales department for technical. Lead junior technician as and when required.
- Promote all aspects of safety to the field technicians and ensure all LOTO and electrical safety procedures are followed
- Participate in exhibitions, promote products/services to customer. Create instrument index, datasheets, site visit and field verifications.
- Create cause & effect, PFD, and control narratives. Set up install, commissioning & execution procedures. Perform QC on jobs adhering to and instituting procedures to minimize rework. Client visit with sales personal to discuss technical requirements, promote services/products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have diploma/bachelor instrumentation engineering.
- Eligible to apply technician/technologist license.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in an industrial setting or consulting environment for instrumentation
- Must have exposure for instrumentation for flow, temperature and level designing scope of work.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills for MS office and other tools.
- Possess strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Works effectively under time constraints, adapts to change, able to work alone, as well as enjoys participating in a team environment.
The client offers an extensive benefits package including: Life, Health & Dental program with Health Care Spending Account; Employee appreciation program, we also offer educational assistance programs as a 3 years’ service bonus to employees.
To apply, please send your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: instrumentation