Our client is one of Canada’s largest and leading electrical and electronic wire & cable distributors.
From the Sarnia location, but covering the Sarnia, London & Windsor areas, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Outside Sales Representative.
Main responsibilities of the role :
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating sales and developing opportunities with existing and new customers within an assigned territory.
• Providing product quotes as required.
• Organizing and attending joint sales calls with Vendors.
• Continuously updating customers on product changes and modifications.
• Providing solutions to customers’ problems.
• Product introduction of new releases.
• Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
• Preparing reports for marketing and sales and keeping expense accounts. Performing maintenance and updating of customers’ accounts including contact names for future sales.
• Keeping up to date on new products, services, procedures and tools by attending training and departmental meetings.
What You’ll Need
• High school Diploma is required, Post Secondary education is preferred.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel.
• Previous outside sales experience
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Highly professional approach to offering effective services and solutions.
• Ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills.
• Strong time management skills to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
• Technically proficient to quickly learn and understand product.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the electrical industry would be a definite asset
What You’ll Get
• Generous base salary
• Comprehensive benefit package
• Car allowance
• Cell allowance
• Friendly work environment
To apply please send your resume in Word format ASAP to: email@example.com
While all applicants are welcome, only those that fit the criteria will be contacted.