Our client is an end-to-end solution provider company based in Brandon Manitoba who offers Supply, Install, Commissioning services for instrumentation, electrical, automation and control. They are looking for highly professional dedicated specialist for control system design, programming and onsite installation & commissioning for Manitoba and Saskatchewan territory. There will be 5% to 10% of travel outside of province depending upon project. Candidate will have to work from our Brandon head office location or at job site. There might be a potential for a candidate to work from Winnipeg office.
• Comply with the instructions and requirements of inspection test according to process control & Instrumentation testing method; Perform various duties associated with installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrading equipment;
• Configuration, installation and start up of complete automation system.
• Operation and maintenance of the equipment/machine used in industrial process control automation;
• Set up equipment, provides online support and perform corrective and preventive maintenance;
• Install, repair, calibrate, test and maintain PLCs, SCADA/Control systems.
• Perform preventive and emergency maintenance of control equipment, prepare and record all details of equipment maintenance; Provide remote support to our clients.
• Test, inspect and maintain automation system and create technical reports.
• Perform automation, install and commissioning. Testing and energization of various automation equipment’s;
• Create FAT, SAT and various testing plan and procedures.
• Review and check construction and vendor drawings for verifications. Perform Instruments testing with Hart or other calibrators
• Rectify punch list and prepare red line marked-up for modifications and as-built.
• Red mark up drawings and updates on AutoCAD, Help Estimation and sales department for technical. Lead junior technician as and when required.
• Promote all aspects of safety to the field technicians and ensure all LOTO and electrical safety procedures are followed
• Participate in exhibitions, promote products/services to customer.
• Create instrument index, datasheets, site visit and field verifications.
• Create cause & effect, PFD, and control narratives.
• Set up install, commissioning & execution procedures
• Client visit with sales personnel to discuss technical requirements, promote services/products
• Gather and analyze technical data and recommend for required tools for jo
• Assist in the development of drawings and other project management activities. Assist in establishing or modifying work procedures
• Make recommendations to improve operations Self-directed with minimal supervision
• Frequent site visit. Operate, maintain and install complex equipment
• Pre-comm and commissioning of PLC/SCADA/HMI/VFDs and control system.
• Effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Work a flexible schedule, including call-in and in overtime on nights and weekends.
• Provide support to customer with 24X7 approach.
• Participate in field verifications and study.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Perform QC on jobs adhering to and instituting procedures to minimize rework
• Completed education in Diploma/Graduate/Post graduate diploma Electrical, Instrumentation Engineering
• Certified technician/technologist or Peng.
• Minimum 4-7 years’ experience in an industrial setting or consulting environment for Process automation.
• Must have experience on Rockwell SLC/Micro/Compact and ControlLogix/HMIs/FTview SCADA/Powerflex VFDs/Schneider Modicon M340/M580, Altivar Drives/HMI and other control system.
• Must have exposure for control panel building, automation designing for PLC, HMI/SCADA.
• Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent computer skills for MS office and other tools.
• Possess strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Works effectively under time constraints, adapts to change, able to work alone, as well as enjoys participating in a team environment.
Salary Range: 90K to 120K/year package with benefits. Project bonus would be offered after 3 years of working with organization.
The client offers an extensive benefits package including: Life, Health & Dental program with Health Care Spending Account; Employee appreciation program, we also offer educational assistance programs as a 3 years’ service bonus to employees.
Interested candidates should apply with their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org