Our client is an automation, and control system integration company located in Cambridge, Ontario. They specialize in automated solutions for industries including food and beverage, packaging as well as material handling. From machine operation and control to industrial networks and plant wide SCADA systems, they have the knowledge and expertise to ensure your project is a success. Their core competencies lie in engineering, integration, design, programming & project management and continuously exceed the customers’ expectations.
At this time they are looking for a programmer with the following experience:
- PLC/HMI/SCADA program development and testing
- PLC/HMI/SCADA/VFT FAT testing, commissioning and field service.
- Creation of technical documentation (control logic, programming narratives, test procedures, user manuals, installation/commissioning manuals, etc.)
- Provide support to project managers and project team.
- At least 5 years Industrial Control System programming experience
- HMI/SCADA programming experience on one or more of the following platforms; Rockwell, Siemens, etc.
- Experience with on-site commissioning and start-up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: fluency in English is essential
- Must possess a valid Canadian Driver’s Licence.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis.
In turn, you will receive a generous salary, a comprehensive benefit package and a friendly work environment.
To apply, please send your updated resume to:firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: Programmer