Technical Sales Engineer
Our client is a one-stop solution provider for cables, wires and cable accessories in Canada. Their wide range of UL/CSA approved cables and wires includes flexible tray cable for both stationary and flexing applications, high-flex robotic cable for continuous flexing applications, VFD/servo cable, and network bus cable.
An extensive product portfolio, containing over 33,000-line items, can be used in a wide range of market segments and industrial applications. With a centrally located warehouse in the Greater Toronto Area, combined with a vast global network, they can deliver your order within extremely short lead times.
They are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to support their sales & product expansion for the Canadian market.
- Work with targeted Engineers & System Integrators, grow cable specifications
- Technical support to our sales team & customers, propose solutions to technical inquiries
- Knowledge of CSA, UL, IEC and NEC Standards
- Provide training to the sales team
- Provide regular market feedback on Electrical Standards and product innovations
- Upon request, participate in marketing support programs (like joint calls and trade shows)
Skills & Qualifications
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and a strong ability to learn in a hands-on setting
- Electrical Engineering Degree or Electrical Technologist Diploma with 3 years of experience
- Wire & Cable sales experience is a requirement
- Must be able to travel domestically up to 8
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and interpersonal
- Must be fluent in English written and spoken, French is an asset
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
- Valid drivers’ licence with a clean driver abstract
You will receive a base salary in the high five-figures, bonuses, benefits etc., etc. It will give you a six-figure income.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org